We provide you with a tool to manage population movements, assist public services and minimize damages when natural or man-made disasters occurs.
Leverage location intelligence for public alerting:
Providing real-time intelligence based on telecom data to local authorities – the solution allows emergency services to:
- monitor population flows, setuping a geofence,
- analyze the presence of individuals in hazardous areas,
- communicate relevant instructions instantly to all mobile-equipped citizens in case an extraordinary event occurs.
- adapt resources according to situation thanks to continuous real-time data aggregation
Click to read a customer use case Click to see which solution enables this use case
Geolocate emergency calls:
- over VoLTE
- or over VoWi-Fi
We provide solutions to locate emergency calls on the lastest technologies.
Read here for more details Click to see which solution enables this use case
Dimensionning existing infrastructures, planning new ones or better serve tourists and visitors are some of the topics governmental authorities have to deal with.
Building new infrastructures
Before buiding a new highway or drawing a new train line, authorities are keen on understanding
- What at the main paths followed
- Where people come from
- What means of transportations they use
- If they use several
- Where would be the best place to settle a station
We now have the means to base highly costly decisions on facts. Interested?
Click to read the use case Which solution enables this use case?
Dimensioning touristic accommodations
It is of great value for a city or a region to be able to understand the touristic attraction of a region to better dimension public infrastructures, local transports or car parks and housing capacity.
- How many people visit the area in peak / off peak periods
- What are their points of interest
- Where do they come from
- How do they move in the area (local transports, cars, bikes...)
- When is the best moment to start road works
Click to see which solution enables this use case