A week in our Integration Engineer shoes will consist in :
- Testing our solution and resolving problems (with the R&D team)
- Providing customer support through product installation
- Providing support for any technical assistance requests (with support tool)
- Initiating preventive maintenance actions to ensure a good stability of the installed solution
- Preparing and upgrading the solution when a new version is to be deployed
- Participating to the staring up process
- Providing trainings on products and new features
- Bringing your technical knowledge during the pre-sales phase and contribute to the sales effort
- Identifying sales opportunities and inform Intersec’s appropriate department (sales, pre -sales, product manager etc.)
Do you possess these amazing skills ?
You have an engineering diploma or equivalent (Bac +5) in Telecommunication and experience in telecommunication network integration .
With a significant experience in Linux, you are also fluent in Python and Bash
You have a good knowledge of network programming IP/TCP and SMPP, UCP, MM7, Sigtran protocols.
VAS platforms: Gateway, Routers, SMSC, MMSC, IN etc. are no secrets to you .
Very autonomous, you are able to document processes. You are known for your excellent customer relationship.
You are fluent both in French and English, a third language is a plus
Why join Intersec ?
An international and multicultural environment
+ 90% of our revenue is international : we’re a french an english speaking company
+5000 business trip to our credit
Offices in Paris, Dubaï, New-York, Singapour
At Intersec, we are enriched of a great cultural diversity + 22 different nationalities
Perks : restroom (arcade games, billiard, Wii,…), sport hall, internal restaurant, home-office, leave-days,…
Tech culture : blog, hackathon, show & tell, casual dress code
Ready for the challenge ? Let us know more about you !
Please provide your resume in English.
CDI (Indefinite contract), salary based on experience and qualifications.