Intersec Wins 2018 Big Data Excellence Award
Intersec is proud to announce that it is a winner at the 2018 Big Data Excellence Awards, presented by Computing. Nominated in the competitive Most Innovative Big Data Solution category alongside Dataiku, PRO Unlimited and Tableau, Intersec was recognized for its GeoIntelligence Suite, which enables companies, operators and public
authorities to leverage mobility data to reach business goals.
Intersec is a leading provider of fast data solutions allowing companies to use the data they collect to enhance their services. It is one of 18 companies recognized as this year’s standout talents by Computing. Nominations
were judged by a select group of business leaders and executives from Hotels.com, Cundall, King's College London and Turning Point.
“The quality of entries was particularly high this year and the judges struggled to choose winners - but, as always, some of our finalists walked away with a gong and others did not.” Said Tom Allen - Special Projects Editor at Computing-Incisive media.
Based on Intersec’s disruptive location platform, the GeoIntelligence Suite consists of a complete array of location-based Solutions:
- GeoInsights: The already famous solution was rewarded in 2017 and 2018 by Pipeline, Global Telecoms Business, Business Intelligence Group and International Business Awards. It provides demographic studies for
smart cities, transport planning, geomarketing and billboard audience monitoring, among others.
- GeoReach: Our solution for Location-Based Advertising, allowing brands to deploy ads based on their audiences’ locations.
- GeoSafe: For all needs regarding lawful location and public warning systems.
- GeoTrack: For IoT tracking and asset management, insights and business processes beyond connectivity.
- GeoHub: Enabling third-party applications to leverage location events.
- GeoTravel: Our solution to customize customer engagement before, during and after roaming abroad.
SFR, Orange, Telus, or Telefonica Group are just some of the high-profile customers who have made use of one or several of the GeoIntelligence suite’s software.
Intersec designs innovative software enabling companies to leverage their Big Data. Our disruptive technology crunches and consolidates huge amounts of data coming from heterogeneous network equipment and IT, and turns them into actionable insights in real-time. Applications range from Contextual Marketing, mass-scale Location-Based Offerings, Smart Cities, and Business Analytics.